Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central England Classic Car Show, Billing 3 & 4 August 2013
Dear Sir/Madam

COMPLIMENTARY CLUB STAND

If elegant, beautiful, and stunning classic cars, bikes, together with the fast and furious world of supercars gets your motor running then this is a definite weekend not to be missed. We would like to invite your club to exhibit at the ‘Central England Classic Car, Bike Show’ held for another year running at the fantastic Billing Aquadrome, Northampton.

We would like to offer your club a complimentary stand, this includes 5 vehicle passes (each pass includes the driver and passenger); additional passes are available at a reduced club rate. All we ask for in return, is for the show to be advertised via your clubs social networking sites, forums and club magazine. Saturday is club and traders day, where you can relax and set up your display while enjoying the surroundings and perhaps also enjoy a tranquil drive around the area and visit local attractions, before settling in for a night of live entertainment, ready for the main show on the Sunday.

We believe your club presence is key to a successful event like this, and it is a great way to display your pride and joy and promote the benefits of your club to new members. Along with trade stands, accessories, auto-jumbles, and clothing, this year will see some amazing new attractions and demonstrations, there will be competitions with trophies and prizes up for grabs. A trophy will also be awarded to the best club stand; will your club be the ultimate winner? If your club would like to do something extra i.e a restoration project, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements.

Billing Aquadrome offers family onsite camping and also offers chalets to hire, the onsite facilities also includes the extensive new multi million pound indoor aqua park for all ages, indoor soft play area, adventure golf, the new Billing miniature train, go-karting, climbing wall, extensive fishing, pedalo’s, outdoor play areas, the park also has family friendly bars and restaurants, takeaways and an internet cafe, as you can see Billing Aquadrome is the place to be.

This is a show run by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts and will be a fun packed family weekend. To book your complimentary club stand, simply complete and return the attached booking form.

We are also thinking of holding a ‘bring & buy sale/auction’ and we would love to know your thoughts. If you require any more information then please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly and professional team.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

The Active Promotions Events Team

T: 01604 407477

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
to be honest, after having bad experiences for the last few years with the VBOA rally at Billing,
I'm not a fan of this venue, as it is also a permanent site for the Traveller Community, who always
cause problems at the VBOA rally (Vauxhall Bedford Opel Association).

They run generators all night (against the rules) which is no fun whilst your trying to sleep, start
fights everywhere, have threatened members of a Club we were attending with in the past before
plus belongings and cash have also been stolen (literally in front of us, with a sneer of "what the ****
are you gonna do about it?").

Billing Security are next to useless where the problems with Travellers are concerned, they are either
scared of them or dont care.

Sorry if I am sounding a bit 'racist' or anti-Traveller here, I know there are good and bad in all communities
but I am only speaking from personal experience of being at car events at Billing Aquadrome before.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Over the last eight months it's been submerged several times as well!!! often on our local news, as everyone has to abandone the place! Anyway it's just posted for everyone to be informed about.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
yeah, this years VBOA Rally was abandoned on the Saturday, the organisers
were going round all the tents at 3am telling people to pack up and go, I saw
some pics on the VODC website and Facebook of peoples tents 3 inches deep in
water, and the most heartbreaking thing to see was the autojumble, with all the
parts in boxes, all underwater. I dread to think how many old spares (and associated
tat) was destroyed.

Everytime we've been there (in July), its always been soggy, the ground doesnt seem
to cope with rainfall very well.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie