Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for DMC-12 in the UK
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a DeLorean to buy and was hoping you could help me.

Currently in London so it would be easier to get one from within the UK (to avoid importing and stuff).

My only restrictions are that it has to be:
1). Original, no BTTF modifications.
2). LHD.
3). Near excellent condition, I don't want to do any work on it.

Thanks!
I have a minter you might be interested in

manual box , engine running sweet ,60K mls , all modifications €12,000 spent on the car over a 10 year period!
Complete set new grey carpets & seats (''mint'') ,no sun damage , no body damage , new tyres,
original dmc mats , handbook etc ....everything working.

too much to list. Just get in and drive it.
All down to whats your budget? :wink:

can you give an indication. pm me
Its amazing how many people want a DeLorean at the moment.... I was asked of one for sake twice when I was at the NEC two weeks ago, then I had a personal offer for 25k to sell before I got home.... and my car is far from a 'minter' in my opinion.
I took the guys number but ive not give it a second thought.... I think I will own that car for life now! ;-)

Good luck with your quest!
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:Its amazing how many people want a DeLorean at the moment.... I was asked of one for sake twice when I was at the NEC two weeks ago, then I had a personal offer for 25k to sell before I got home.... and my car is far from a 'minter' in my opinion.
I took the guys number but ive not give it a second thought.... I think I will own that car for life now! ;-)

Good luck with your quest!

I would have taken the mans cheque before he could finish saying 25k
Vin #4087
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C348942

This a local car, I know it well. Its very clean and original with a few nice enhancements.

The minor leccy issues could be sorted easily.
Vin #4087
I was tempted buddy... but its not the money....

Nothing would replace it!
dmc4087 Wrote:http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C348942

This a local car, I know it well. Its very clean and original with a few nice enhancements.

The minor leccy issues could be sorted easily.

That's my car for sale. I know every owner of their own car will say the same but it really is a clean delorean. All the work I had undertaken was with the intention of keeping and a changes of circumstances means I am selling.

I've tried to list the add as honest as possible and with the information listed I would want to know as a buyer also.

If you want give me a shout at willinot12 (at) gmail.com.

Cheers.

Paul.

Ps. It's also listed in the for sale section of this forum.
Paul Jenkins
Vin 2493
Belfast