Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside West Coast Customs; Will I Am's DMC spotted
Watching tonight's Inside West Coast Customs (Discovery Turbo 14/11), lurking in the background of the garage was the partially completed DMC based 'thing' Will I Am has. Always thought he built it himself , not West Coast Customs!
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Mr. I.Am bought a recon car from DMC-CA with custom interior. He then drove it straight to WCC who worked their "magic" on it. However WCC weren't allowed to talk about it and it never was part of their TV show.

A few months later 'Will" debuted the Delor.i.am as his own creation, that would be built by the street urchins of inner-city LA in a commendable redevelopment project. He never mentioned that he had WCC built it for him, though. Oopsie.
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
Just checked the WCC website and they actually have a proper picture on it now.

[Image: showroom_celebrity.jpg]

though still no build photos
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
It looks bloody awful.
Paul Bardill

1995 Peugeot 106 - N982 ATV
It IS bloody awful and then some......does it still have the DMC standard engine or has the tw@t shoehorned another motor/gearbox combo in? :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
He claims it has a Chrysler drivetrain, but no photos of the engine bay have materialized yet
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
IF he didn't use a perfectly good, restored, early VIN and had given the credit to the people who actually customised it, I would appreciate it a bit more. All he needed was a spare underbody and a frame from DMC California and he would have had the same result!
I thought there were talks of it having an Audi R8 Engine but who knows... or cares.... :wink:
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Basically a DeLorean with loads of lardy fibreglass bits bolted on and painted white.
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
Surprisingly, it is supposedly aluminium (or aluminum Wink )

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
a couple more that I came across:
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
Why, Why & again Why :roll:
Chris