Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean Wanted 26th August 2012. Walsall.
Dear Chris',

I hope you're both well.

I am e-mailing re: a charity event that I am organising on behalf of Walsall Wood Football Club on 26th August. The event will see ‘Back to the Future’ screened on a 24ft inflatable screen on the football pitch at Oak Park, Walsall Wood, on Sunday 26th August 2012 to potentially hundreds of guests.

We have had articles in the Express and Star, Walsall Advertiser and Walsall Chronicle and interest from a number of radio stations in attending including BBCWM, Free Radio and BBC Birmingham. We are still awaiting ITV Central to confirm if they will attend. All in all, there is a lot of hype around the event which will help us to sell as many tickets as possible.

After seeing one of our newspaper articles, Andy Withers just contacted me expressing an interest in providing a Delorean at the event. Unfortunately, he is on holiday when the event is taking place but advised me to contact you both to see if it would be possible for you to provide a car at the event? We could, in return, offer PR and marketing opportunities to promote your website and the services you offer. Andy also thought you may be able to put the details of the event on to your forum to help raise the profile? I have attached a copy of the flyer for more information.

I would be delighted to discuss this with you further. Please can you give me a call on 07545 829559 and let me know whether it would be possible?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards

Steph Holt
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
what a shame, we're already booked up for event(s) that weekend,
otherwise would have loved to have obliged.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie