Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys
Well hello everyone, I'm Michael I'm 23 and I don't own a Delorean as of yet however I did speak with a guy who is a member of these boards who told me to join up non-the less. I live in Huddersfield West Yorkshire and been a fanatic for as long as I can remember. I figured speaking to people who have actually gone out and bought a Delorean would be classed as my first serious move at getting my own so hopefully in a few years I'll be able to welcome newbies to the site and tell the story of how I ended up getting my first Car. (since my family will be sick of hearing about it) So yea thats me :-)
Michael Sutton - Brighouse, West Yorkshire
DOC 926
VIN 4400
Hiya Michael, welcome to the DOC-UK Smile

If you've got any questions, need any advice, or just want to join in the banter, then
feel free - and it goes without saying, you are more then welcome at Club events -
we're actually holding our main event in North Yorkshire next year, so that will be an
ideal opportunity for you to meet us all, see the cars and have lots of fun! Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hi Guinney, thanks for the welcome. That sounds awesome. I'd love to attend, and since its only up the road from me I will make every effort to be there Big Grin
Michael Sutton - Brighouse, West Yorkshire
DOC 926
VIN 4400
good man ! Big Grin

There's always plenty going on, and you'll be made very welcome at events - if you can
get to Castleford in September, there will be some DeLorean's at Knightcon - check out
the events section of the forum for more info Smile

Cheers,

Claire
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie