Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Evans BBC Children in Need CARFEST (south)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pogSdXcsxs
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Chris Evans gave us a "Good Morning" today on BBC Radio 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... 8_08_2012/

about 1 min 51.
VIN 4532

DOC-574
1hr 51 mins..!!!!
:oops:

Just checking your all awake. :wink:
VIN 4532

DOC-574
cool !!!

I got on Chris Evans 'Womans Minute' in 2006/7 when he was doing the Drivetime Show,
he seemed quite impressed to have someone on in a DeLorean 8)
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Received this email from Car Fest South Today Big Grin

Dear All,

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your help and co-operation at Car Fest South this past weekend with our Junior Judges. I’m sure you’ll be pleased to know that all the children had a lovely time despite the torrential weather and really enjoyed the chance to scrutinise your spectacular cars.

To those of you who we couldn’t get around to, I do apologise, due to the adverse weather conditions we had to limit the exposure time out in the torrential rain and couldn’t force the poor little ones to stay out for too long. If you plan to attend Car Fest North, please let me know and we’ll ensure a chance for the children to judge your cars then.

On the whole, the children had a fantastic time and it was all made possible thanks to you all. In case you were wondering – the Back to The Future Delorean took the final award as pictured below and even Pudsey Bear turned up to congratulate both the owner and the judges.

Kindest Regards and Thanks again,
Heather
[Image: Pudsey1.jpg]

[Image: pudsey2.jpg]
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Hey

The Deloreans deserverved it. We may not have the best car ever but as far as the public are concerned, we actually do !!
bttf brian Wrote:We may not have the best car ever but as far as the public are concerned, we actually do !!

If thats not 'Slogan of the Century' as far as the DOC-UK goes, then I dont know what is 8)
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie