Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parkinsons Charity Auction and Funday
Hello
Strange Request this but have noticed on a link that some of you may be attending the road rally at ripley derbyshire next week, i will also be there weather permitting but on a looking only role
My wife and i are organising a family fun afternoon from 2-5 at marehay miners elfare which is not to far from ripley(1 mile max).all the dteails can be found on www.zifundraiser.weebly.com and we was wondering if some of you would like to come and display your DeLoreans.
The event will be held on Saturday 22nd september.If we are lucky we will put you on the events page so you ill be very well advertised.
We might even be cheeky and ask if you would maybe consider a donation of a lot to auction off lke a once in a lifetime chance to be taken for a drive in one at a time to be suited by you
i hope that we would get some replys from you and ill pop and say hi next week
thankyou very much
ian
hi Ian,

I've got some collection tins that I take to shows and banners, etc, for Parkinsons UK, maybe
we can discuss this further next week?

I'm sure giving a ride in a DeLorean as a raffle prize wont be a problem, this is something we've
done before at an MS fundraiser near Ilkeston a couple of years ago.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thanks for the reply and i will make a beeline for you on sunday , any ideas what time it starts ect. did you manage to see the link of things weve got sorted we would add youonto the entertainment page.
see u sunday and thanks once again
I think it starts around 10ish - we'll be there weather permitting - if its p'ing down
then we probably wont go, as a rainy day out isnt much for our 2yr old daughter,
much as she loves cars and trains.
Current weather forecast is for blue skies and sunshine, until 1pm ish, then rain until night time.
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Weather forecast update: Blue skies and sunshine all day on Sunday in Butterley now Big Grin In fact, almost all over the Midlands!
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Claire likes this :wink:

Seeya in the morning mate, about 11ish, then we'll go round and get RichH and have ourselves
a little convoy up to the railway Smile
will see you there around half 11 then
see you there