Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Travel Event at Wirrals Spaceport 19/20th May
Went to this event at our 'local' Spaceport and had a goodtime, met the Doctors, saw the Tardis and K-9, saw Wallis & Gromits spaceship and the best bit seeing the Back to the Future DeLorean-owned by Steven, nice guy really into his BTTF, I was impressed by the detail and size of the time travel equipment on this DMC-the attention to detail was really good, myself and John C. winced looking at screws put into the stainless, but screen accurate was what Steven wanted-this is no kit you put on and take off in a weekend!
Strange how the two most popular means of time travel are both made in Britain......... 8) :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
glad you all had a good time - if you enjoyed that, you'll LOVE Knightcon Wink
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
The car looked good... far better than the rubbish pictures my camera produced could do justice.

The 'spaceport' is kept dark to keep the indoor stars and attractions glowing, so Brian's pictures are all the more impressive..

The Dr Who crew missed out not having Richard Ashton there are or the Dalek's wandering around following people (in fairness they'd probably not have been able to see where they were going :wink: )

And Claire's right, you would be impressed with Knightcon.

JohnC
Knightcon looks really good guys, but I'll have to miss it again as we'll be in warmer climes on holiday (again)! 8) :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
warmer climes! it was 30C in Castleford last October! lol
Going to be a LOT hotter in Antigua though Claire............ 8) 8) 8) 8)
lol, ok you flash so and so..... Tongue
But no DeLoreans there Claire-or are they? Hmmm......... 8) :lol: