Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stranger
Hey up all.

Sorry I've been a stranger for so long. I'm also sorry for not getting much done with the website updates for some time now. This task 'was' going to be passed on to someone else. But without my help the other parties couldn't do this either. So again, my apollogies.

I've been working all hours and not had much time to chip in with the club, but now I'm in a slighlty better position to do so. It would be nice if the other parties could still help out though? (begs forgiveness!) :oops:

Anyways, a big hello to everyone. It's been bloody ages since I saw any of you....apart from Claire, Phil and Kezia. I'm hoping to get the D back out as a daily driver soon, and hopefully attend some meets and shows like the good old days.

Mr Green
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Subs paid too Chris !

Oooops! :oops:
No worries Paul, I know from our chats how hard you have been working, Family has to come first at the end of the day.
If you could get in touch with 'B' via facebook or whatever then I'm sure she's up for it. I dont understand these things myself so dont know whats involved!

Cheers
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
No probs. Like I said, I am willing to continue with past role but it would be nice to have some backup now I have a little extra time on my hands.
Cheers Chris.
Quote:I am willing to continue with past role but it would be nice to have some backup now I have a little extra time on my hands

That would be great if you can with some back up as well, makes things easier all round. If I can leave it up to you to sort then please?
Chris
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
nice one Birksie, and it was great to see you, Catherine and the girls the other week -
and as a note to anyone reading this, a BMW Coupe is not ideal if you're planning on
taking the family to Ikea and buying half the shop lol Wink

Seesya soon matey! x
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Guinney1971 Wrote:a BMW Coupe is not ideal if you're planning on
taking the family to Ikea and buying half the shop lol Wink

cheers for the heads up! :wink:
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Quote:and as a note to anyone reading this

:wink: Avoid Ikea :wink:
abandon hope all yee who enter here is my moto

Chris
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
lol, you aint far off the mark there Chris!! :lol:
I don't know what we were thinking. A BMW Coupé with 3kids, the missus and going into ikea with every intention of buying large furniture. Coming out with a 70" multimedia TV stand a dvd racks, a 50" occasional table, a glass vase big enough to put two of the kids in, a vertical uplighter and about 10 large bags full of accessories!

You know, the scary thing about that was - neither of us thought anything of it, until we got outside to the car. We looked at each other and said S*** Shock

Thanks again Claire for the help out. You definately saved us that day! Big Grin
PMSL, you were more then welcome, it was lovely to see you all and be able to help out x