Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retro Car Mania, 2/3 June 2012 Weston Park Shropshire
This flyer was pushed through my car window at a show last Sunday, thought it might interest a few of you oop North- I did'nt see it listed in the regular classic car event places.
Can't go myself as I'm in 'Nam for a few weeks.... 8) :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
thats a shame, we're on our jollies when thats on too. There is a the proper Retro Show at Santa Pod in July
though if you're up for that?
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Might be there Claire, but can't promise anything-Julys a very busy month this year with my 50th (oops!) and stuff!! 8) :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
ah, that sounds like an excuse for a party at Tatton Park this year! Big Grin
I'll bring the champers and the plastic cups! Anyone heard from Scott about Tatton in August? Havnt seen him post anything in a while-hope he hasnt forgotten his DMC now hes in the Smoke! 8)
I had a email from him a couple of months ago, but not heard owt about Tatton.

I wonder if JohnC or Phil Emsley know anything about it?