Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number plate for original rear surround panel
Where can I get a number plate to fit the original rear surround panel? I've got one ready to put on the car (thanks Mike!), the size of the plate needed is approx 11" x 5"- getting a headache looking through the suppliers on the net 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
You've probably already been here,,,but is this guy any good..???? http://www.newoldbits.co.uk/ then choose our products...
I'm actually after a U.K. number plate to fit inside the surround aperture, I need a legal(ish) plate with my reg on it 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
you can order them off the web, order a US sized plate, tell them that the letters/numbers need
to fit so that they are visible in an 11x5 apeture.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thanks for that Claire, I did'nt know there were so many websites making number plates! 8)
you're welcome mate, there is a bewildering array out there, and you can have
fancy slogans and all sorts if you want. 8)
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie