Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modified Hotwheels BTTF
Having to much time on my hands during the afternoons i decided to to play about with a couple of my hotwheels bttf deloreans...and the attached
pic is what i came up with...and yes..i know i'm sad...LOL...
Malcy!

You DO have too much time on your hands! :lol:

Get yer arse BACK on Facebook! Pronto! :twisted:

....and then give me some instructions on how to make my own Modified BTTF Hotwheels models. :oops:
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and yeah Malcy, you have been quiet on Facebook, where you been hiding?
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
well.......it like this...........last year i got into trouble at work because of comment on facey....which didn't actually mention where i worked or any managers names.....then.....last month i got into trouble with a female "friend"... :wink: over a comment on my mate daves profile i made.....so i decided
to give facebook up as bad job.......but i do miss being nosey.....so u never know.............................!!
Great conversions mate! You've not wasted your time-most people spend too much time on fb anyway, at least you've done something constructive (and topical!) 8) :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!