Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean News Issue 55
On Monday 6th Feb I'm pleased to say issue 55 of Delorean news will be mailed out. Hopefully will be with everyone by mid-week. If anyone's does not turn up please let me know.
Another very high quality magazine produced by Eddie, superbly put together and produced and I'm sure everyone will thank him for his efforts, as I do.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
got mine on Friday, have to say Eddie has done another awesome job with the Mag, well done mate!!! Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Quote:got mine on Friday
Very slow delivery that, most should have arrived on Wednesday. Perhaps the snow down south held it up! :wink:
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I'll agree with everyone else, another very good magazine.

In the spirit of the magazine I feel I have to add another entry to the TV/film DeLoreans... there was a DeLorean in the 1980's version of Knight Rider (albeit a glimpse of a parked D)... in the 3rd season episode "KITT vs KARR".

JohnC
and also to add, the music video that some of us got involved with at Crich in 2010 during
our Club meet up (there's a linky on this forum somewhere...)
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Unfortunately I haven't had much time to be an active club member recently but wanted to say how great the recent club mags have been, visually awesome, very professional, well done to all who contribute and everyone who puts it together.
Hopefully I'll get some spare time to send something in for the next issue.
Cheers,
Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237