Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xmas meet up - all welcome!
Hey All..... Hope everyone got back ok!

We got back without epic and in all fairness the car ran like a train both ways. Was back by half six as it was a much easier run than the de-routed way there!

A big thanks to Claire for organising this, and all the little extras like the photos and the birthday gestures..... You'd make a good club secretary! ;-)

Nice to see everyone, meet some new people, in all fairness it was worth the journey and I would do this again..... maybe in the summer months?

Sorry I didn't take any pics so I cant contribute there.

And it goes to show we still got the roots of one of the best car clubs in the country!

Catch you all soon!

MrP and Leanne the Acrobat...... hehe

xxxx
Ben, it was lovely to see you again, and nice to meet Leanne too, I hope she's ok after
the impromptu acrobatics? I really appreciate you driving so far and also re-taxing
BLM2Y just for this event, and yes, this venue is a deffo for future DOC meets, so watch this
space (well, this forum, anyway lol).

Glad you got back ok, as for us, Flopsy and Sorbet behaved themselves, more then can be
said for our daily hacks, the glow-plug thingy on my Astra has failed, so that wont start, and
the handbrake cable snapped on Phill's Cav this evening too.......... car eh...... :roll:

Have a great Xmas, and hope to see you both again soon x
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Just wanted to join in and say what a great time I had Mr Green

A wonderful venue and really good to meet up with everyone again!

I'll certainly be returning there sometime in the New Year I'm sure
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.