Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Newbie member here.

I don't consider myself much of a petrol-head, however the DMC-12 would certainly be in my list of favourite cars ever (thanks to bttf).
Owning a DeLorean has been a dream of mine since childhood, and having just recently gotten my first car the idea of being legally able to drive one in the future is awesome.

Obviously being a new driver and a young person has its drawbacks and nobody would willingly hand over a sports car of any age over to me, certainly the man from the pru doesn't want me to have anything.

With patience and perseverance I seriously hope to get one of my own someday, and if I did I would most certainly share any stories with the club here.
It's good to be among fellow enthusiasts.

Thanks. Arthur.
Reckoner Wrote:Newbie member here.

I don't consider myself much of a petrol-head, however the DMC-12 would certainly be in my list of favourite cars ever (thanks to bttf).
Owning a DeLorean has been a dream of mine since childhood, and having just recently gotten my first car the idea of being legally able to drive one in the future is awesome.

Obviously being a new driver and a young person has its drawbacks and nobody would willingly hand over a sports car of any age over to me, certainly the man from the pru doesn't want me to have anything.

With patience and perseverance I seriously hope to get one of my own someday, and if I did I would most certainly share any stories with the club here.
It's good to be among fellow enthusiasts.

Thanks. Arthur.

Welcome onboard Arthur. Welcome to the world of drivers of the public highways. Your hand will never be out of your pocket NOW! lol!
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Hi Arthur

Welcome to the forum!

Rich
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
hiya Arthur, welcome to the DOC-UK! Big Grin

You'll always be welcome at Club events so dont be shy and get yourself
along to some meets Smile

We'll also have a stand at the Classic Car Show at the NEC in November, so
please feel free to come along and say "hi" and have a good look around the cars -
we'll have 3 on display, including a BTTF replica Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Welcome indeed!

It's always nice to see new faces - and we attend enough shows a year to ensure you can spend time with and around the cars to get to know them well.

See you soon.
Dan
Member 101
VIN# 4566
Former Vins# 5641 (Maddie) and 5284 (Hana)