Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ormskirk Motor Fest - Sunday 28th August
All

There is to be a new event in the NorthWest in August (bank holiday weekend), with the market town of Ormskirk to be given over to cars, with slow speed parade laps round the town.

http://www.ormskirkmotorfest.com/Ormskir...rFest.html

I'm intending to go... anyone else free and wanting to go somewhere new ?

John C
sadly we cant make this John, but it sounds a nice event, and I'm sure you'll have a great time.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Quick update - the event is almost at capacity. If you wish to attend please apply by e-mail ASAP, it is seemingly not possible to prebook other places as they are wanting photographs of the entries.

John C
Hi, just got one of the last places, so I'll be there with ol' stainless-looks like a good event, been marked as a static display at the back of Coronation Park (wow) and have also entered for the parade lap! Should be good 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Cool, see you there, if not before at Tatton Park.

JohnC
Sound mate, I'll be at Tatton, not sure which day tho' 8) Enclosed picture of a 'green' Mini at the RHS Flower Show at Tatton last Sunday
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!