Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement cooling system straight hoses
A few of the short length cooling system hoses (the straight ones) look a bit tired on my DMC, any one know the size so I can buy a length of replacement hose? 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
32mm Inside Diameter
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
Cheers mate! Checking on internet now 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
I bought some 'Chav Blue' silicon hose for mine 5 years ago after the rubber hose
under the coil cover went 'pop' in quite a big way on the M1 at motorway speeds Wink

You can probably get 'Chav Black' if blue isnt your thing :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thanks Claire, chav black it is! Getting a few bits of a net company, quite reasonable too. 8)
good stuff, I *think* I paid £20 a metre, but it was 5 years ago and I've slept since then....
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie