Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean hire - Staffordshire 29th October
Good evening boys (and girls)

I hope you are well and able to help with a query I have.

My partner turns 30 on the 28th october to which we are arranging a party on the 29th October to celebrate.

I'm trying to organise a little surprise in the sense of hopefully arranging a pick up and drop off at his party on the night in obviously one of your amazing cars.

My partner himself is a car enthusiast (on the modified car scene) and has created the uk's largest modified car club so his interests of both the car and film would be mutual.

We live in Burntwood, just outside of Cannock and Lichfield, and his party is literally ten minutes away. I understand that some may not benefit from this, but if you could help I would be very grateful.

I would be more than happy if you would like to help, and would like to bring some friends along for you to join the party and help yourself to some of the food.

I look forward to hopefully speaking to you soon.

My contact number is 07557389089, if you would like to drop me a line or a call, or you could contact me via here.

Kindest regards,

Zowey x
we might be able to help out here, I'll have a chat to Phill later - if not,
there are a couple of other cars not far from you who's owners might
be able to help.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
That's great, thanks for your help Smile
Afternoon guys,

With regards to my previous request is there any other helpful members out there who would be willing to make my partners dream come true?

I'm still awaiting on a reply from 'BTTF car' but I would like to get this resolved and paid for ASAP.

Many thanks !
hiya, I'll drop you a PM in the next few days, as Cannock isnt too bad a run from here.

Not sure if we could stop for much of the party tho, as we've got a toddler who will have
just turned 2 when your party is on.

chat soon,
Hey and thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your reply, and the consideration of helping.

There will be children at the party, honestly I do not mind you bringing your family - please stay as long as you like and help yourself to our buffet.

I feel its the least I could do if your could help.

Speak soon.
Any help ?

Thanks Smile
hiya, sorry been waylayed these last few days, engine blew up on my
daily driver then we were away all weekend at a show.

I'll chat to Phill tonight and sort out a price for you.

sorry for the delay!
Hi Zowey,
I've only just seen this thread and your request. I can see that hopefully you'll be receiving a price from Phill shortly who being closer to you may well work out at being a more cost effective option. Alternatively, I've just PM'ed you just in case you need other options.

Either way, best of luck and hope your surprise is a big hit.
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed