Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestatyn Classic car show 30th May 2011
Another fantastic show here in the centre of sunny Prestatyn (yes, it rained) but a great turnout from loads of classics from the 50s,60s,70s and 80s-the rain didnt put people off and I had the doors up on my DMC nearly all day, the sun did shine later in the afternoon tho'. Had a great time here, got chatting to a gent who prepped the DMC s/s panels in the U.K. at British Steels, very informative-I was surprised at the amount of people who have never seen a DMC up close and lost count of how many people asked to have their photo taken in the car! Bit of P.R. there for the club! Try and get along to the next one, its well worth it. 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Great selection of cars there, shame about the weather! could do with some of that rain over in the east!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Have as much rain as you want Chris-weve forgotten its summertime out here in the west! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
lovely pics there mate, shame about the weather, and Chris, if you want some rain, you're welcome to ours, it absolutely threw it down yesterday!
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie