Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milage
Happy new year everyone.

A question for comparison, what sort of milage do you get out of a full tank in your Delorean and how much (£££) does it take to fill your tank?

Mike
Mike Dargan
VIN #2311
DOC 697
It's a 50 litre tank but thanks to the awful baffle, you'd be lucky to get more than 40 litres in at any fill-up.

I made it from Newcastle to Stevenage on one tank once. I probably had about 20 or so miles left before the hiccups were about to begin.
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk
Normally about 200 from brim-full to idiot-light-on...

But I think mine's relatively heavy on it; others have reported better. Being an Auto doesn't help I suppose.
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
...first time i drove from edinburgh to rugby in lex, i was only 25mins away when i had to stop to fill up again. i guess that was about 290 miles. ish. that was mostly m6 motorway mileage with only the 1 stop before the refuellig stop.
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Our Right hander is a very thirsty machine and we only get about 20 mpg's. Not ideal with the present fuel costs Fortunaely our annual mileage is low!!

By the way, Happy New Year to all

Mary & Michael
Mrdashbo Wrote:Happy new year everyone.

A question for comparison, what sort of milage do you get out of a full tank in your Delorean and how much (£££) does it take to fill your tank?

Mike

(a) not alot
(b) far too much
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie