Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New intro for a will-be DeLorean owner!
Thanks Domi,
I had a look at the thread in your photo album, a lot of the photo's do not work now but your cal looks lovely too!
1981 DeLorean Stage II
[Image: sig2.jpg]
You're welcome :wink:
I don't know if you're a member of DMCTalk, but if yes, you can take a look at my album if you wish.
Recent photo next to my friend's Corvette just before filling up on petrol and going for a lovely drive and posing outside the Ritz Carlton in Orlando - this car gets more attention than a front-page celebrity! I reckon if I start charging for photo's of the car i'll have my money back in no time Tongue

[Image: DSC09136.jpg]
1981 DeLorean Stage II
Nice pic :wink:
Thanks! It has been terrible weather here the last week, nothing but thunderstorms and tornado warnings so no chance to get good photos - but I am surprised how good the DeLorean feels in the wet!

Good weather forecast now, so hope to get some nice pictures Big Grin
1981 DeLorean Stage II
I promised some better photo's, I have not sorted them (took about 100 today!), but here are a few I picked at random.

I have some rear views too but I wasn't so keen on the lighting, i'll have another play tomorrow I think...

A photo I took yesterday, i'm sure if you believed all that is written by Dan Brown and various other templar based authors, then the pyramid here means something...

[Image: IMG_4490.jpg]

And then I put my proper lens on tonight as the sun sets

[Image: IMG_4492.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4517.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4561.jpg]
1981 DeLorean Stage II
Loves your pic, beautiful Delorean as well :wink:
Wow Great pics there...keep em comin 8)
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Thanks Stuart!!

Not so artistic ones today as I got it registered (has been on temporary plates), I think these plates are so cool - well they are compared to the boring UK plates we have back home!

Stay tuned for some more 'photoshoot' pictures Smile

[Image: photo_2.jpg]
[Image: photo_1.jpg]
1981 DeLorean Stage II
License plate is so cool Tongue
In France, they're not so nice :?
Domi Wrote:License plate is so cool Tongue
In France, they're not so nice :?
Same as England. I collect license plates, and I am trying to get from all countries of the world but it is difficult to do! So this Shark plate is special because it was on my car Big Grin

Here is a random photo of my car I took today, I made some space in the garage so it too can now sleep at night in the dry - no more car cover at night Big Grin I think they look good together - I wish they were both mine though! The 550 belongs to my friend that I am staying with.

[Image: dmcferrari.jpg]
1981 DeLorean Stage II
Nice garage Big Grin
lovely photos, and cool licence plates too Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie