Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!!
Hey there!

I'm new to the DOC - been meaning to subscribe for about 4 years now and just never got around to it till now! Been a DeLorean nut since as long as I can remember - im 27 y/o and have a 1/16 model on my desk at work. Just lookin fowards to meeting and chatting with fellow DeLorean enthusiasts Smile

I haven't got a DeLorean yet, but I'll be getting one the moment I've saved up enough money. My (modest) 'DeLorean fund' currently sits at around £4k so I figure I'm about a quarter there. With that said I'm hoping I'll be able to get some advice from you guys 'in the know' as, to be perfectly honest, I don't really know what I should be looking for in such a car, and likewise what to avoid.

Anyway, great to finally be on here and cheers!

Steve
Cheers,
Steve Tucker

VIN 5706, October 81, grey interior, auto, "AXI 81"
DOC 685
Hi Steve

Welcome to the forum!!

That sounds like quite a healthy fund you have going, stick at it you'll get there.

The season is pretty much drawing to a close now but there are still a few events and meetings to come before the year is out.

Don't forget the NEC Classic Car Show coming up where the DOC will have a stand as usual. Hope to meet you soon
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
Will definitely try get down to that show! And Birmingham isn't too far from where I live at Huddersfield either.

Thanks Richard! Smile
Cheers,
Steve Tucker

VIN 5706, October 81, grey interior, auto, "AXI 81"
DOC 685
Hi Steve,

welcome to the DOC-UK Big Grin

Look forward to seeing you at the NEC and other events - there's always
loads happening in the Midlands events wise, so you're very welcome to
trek down the M1 and come and join in the fun Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292