Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOC at Tatton this weekend 21st/22nd August
Hey everyone,

Just a reminder to everyone both bringing cars and not, Tatton is a go this weekend. Fingers crossed for lot's of sun! I'll be on site from 9ish on Saturday.

Cars attending:

1. Scott M
2. Phil E
3. John C
4. Claire U
5. Phil W
6. Rich H
7. Brian B AKA. BJBrownie (Saturday)
8. Dave Howarth (Sunday)

Bring Sun Please!
I have had an Email from a lady asking if anyone is attending, I'm sure she and her family will be pleased to see you!

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
we're really looking forward to it, 'trainmad' is possibly coming up on the Saturday to say hello and join in the fun. Also got a couple of friends from the Babycentre forum coming to see us too Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Shall be heading up tomorrow; got a rare railway free day!
Paul Bardill

1995 Peugeot 106 - N982 ATV
what an AWESOME weekend!!!!

bar a shower yesterday, the weather was brilliant and I think several of us will be nursing the suburn for a day or two.

Huge thanks to Scott for organising this one, we all had a great time - and thank you to Scotts family and his neighbours, for their hospitality and use of their driveways last night, and also for ferrying us to and from the hotel - and thanks to Scott's mate for sorting that one, the hotel was brilliant and a bargain price too.

We were prize winners to this weekend, with our club getting a 'highly commended' trophy for our club stand, and to my utter shock and surprise, Flopsy won 3rd prize in the Best Supercar class, being beaten by a Mustang and an Audi R8 (drooltastic) - so no shame there!

Great to see everyone again, and roll on 2011, cant wait to do it all again Big Grin
Thanks everyone who took part and helped make Tatton such a success for the DOC. We were without doubt the most popular stand of the 85 there. I think we may have annoyed a few of the other participants due to our unrelenting popularity :p All we did really was turn up and have a laugh Smile Thanks all, I'll post some pics soon!
I think Scott, that the biggest sucess was our trophy wins, especially as we were one of 85 clubs, and 6 of 2500 cars on display Big Grin

I'll post a few pics up too, but most of mine are on my Facebook page.

Great weekend mate, cant wait for next year Smile