Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club car show and AGM 19th Sept 2010 @ Gaydon Museum, Warks
Guinney1971 Wrote:are there any takers for the role of Magazine Editor?

Work in progress!!!! :wink:

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
BUMP Big Grin Big Grin
Sunday the 19th September AGM at Gaydon Motor Museum Free Entry to Club Members

Just to remind everyone of this as it is your club and we would really appreciate it if you could attend. The more input we get from the membership the better. This really is a great museum to visit and on the day (other than the museum) there is an Autojumble taking place, The Rover SD1 club and spares day, Club Peugeot Rally plus the Gaydon Autumn cream tea run (whatever that is, but a cream tea has got to be good)

Plus a display of some fine deLorean cars near the museum entrance! Not forgeting there is FREE entry to the museum for club members regardless of being in a DeLorean or not. (please find me for ticket)

So please pop along for a day out!!

Chris
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Looks like i may have a spare seat if someone is going via leicester way in a boring carTongue
DOC 527
Vin #10264
MikeH Wrote:Looks like i may have a spare seat if someone is going via leicester way in a boring carTongue
Likewise from Cambridge
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Last Bump Big Grin

The DeLorean Owners Club (UK) Notice of Annual General Meeting.
To Be Held At The Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon on Sunday the
19th September 2010 (3.00pm for AGM)
Space is allocated for DeLorean Parking at the Museum entrance, Free museum admission is included for DOC members for the day.

Agenda

• Elect a chairperson for the meeting
• Apologies
• Agree the minutes of the last AGM
• Receive an annual report from the Membership Secretary
• Receive an annual report from the Club Treasurer
• Receive an annual report from the Regalia Secretary
• Vote in the Club Officials for the forthcoming year

The Following Club Officials are Standing for Election/Re-election;

• Membership Secretary; Chris Williams
• Club Treasurer; Claire Usher
• Magazine Editor; Mike Henfrey
• Regalia Secretary; Mary Hooper
• Technical Advisor; Rich H
• Forum Administrator; Rich H
• Club Historian; Chris Parnham
• Web Editor; Paul Birks

Should any member wish to put themselves forward for any of the above positions then they should be proposed and seconded in writing to the membership secretary by the 20th August 2010. A full list of candidates will be published on the DOC forum at least 20 days before the AGM. If there is more than one candidate standing for any of the above positions then a full list will be sent to members along with a postal voting slip by the 28th August 2010.
In the event of there being no other candidates for the above committee positions, no postal voting slips will be issued due to the very high costs involved. Any member who is unable to attend the AGM may vote by post either for or against the candidates, to the membership secretary at least 3 days prior to the AGM. Only 1 vote either via post or in person at the AGM is allowed per member.

• A.O.B

Please Note
Should any member who is unable to attend in person have any suggestions and/or comments that they would like to be raised and/or discussed at the AGM, then please feel free to 'PM' me ASAP, and I will make sure that these are raised on your behalf.
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I'm predicting an 'epic fail' for Flopsy at the MOT station on Friday, so I'll probably be in the Cav.

I'm ever the optimist eh!! lol :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
not sure if im going to be able to make it anymore as something has come up, will try to get there though
DOC 527
Vin #10264