Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club car show and AGM 19th Sept 2010 @ Gaydon Museum, Warks
2010 AGM and late summer car show at Heritage Motor Centre. Gaydon, Warwickshire.
This year we have decided to hold the AGM at the Heritage Motor Centre at Gaydon; Tel; 01926 287728. This will be on Sunday the 19th September 2010, at the same time as holding a friendly and informal DeLorean car meet. A full notification will be in the next club magazine.

The museum will be free to enter for DOC members and we have a meeting room for our AGM in the afternoon from 3pm. We also have exclusive use of the display area at the front of the museum for displaying DeLorean cars that are attending. Again I would stress that entry to the museum is FREE of charge to DOC members. It is likely that we will have some spare free tickets; however there is reduced entry price of just £5.00 for non-members attending with a club member.

We do appreciate that the AGM may not be the most exciting thing to attend, but it is a requirement of a club such as yours, and by holding this at the same time as a car show it enables us to show our cars off, have a good day out at the museum and getting the AGM out of the way rather than trying to fit it in at the main NEC show, which can be expensive to attend. All club members are very welcome to attend. This is your club and your input into the AGM is most welcome.

If you would like to attend in your DeLorean for display then you will need to bring an oil spill mat or something similar to lay on the ground underneath your engine to catch any drops of oil that may leak, the museum are very insistent on this! Please also can you let me know if you are attending in your car (or not) so I have an idea of the number of cars attending? Either by phone/text/Email or through the forum. To allow me to allocate tickets to everyone.

Chris Williams

Just to add that although we were origionally given the Sunday this was then taken away and made the Saturday. However we have now been given the Sunday back :roll: This was due to other events on the day, however the organisers now think there will be more than enough room as some of the events have pulled out. However on the 19th there are:Gaydon autumn classic rally, Club Peugeut Rally, Autojumble, Rover SD1 Club Spares day 2, Gaydon Autumn cream tea run!. So it should make it more of an event really.
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Yep, put me down for a spot! Mr Green
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
and us (2 cars) Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
ill quite possibly probably be attending this one maybe sortof definatly i think Smile
DOC 527
Vin #10264
MikeH Wrote:ill quite possibly probably be attending this one maybe sortof definatly i think Smile
now are you sure on that :lol: :lol:
Chris
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I should be here for this one with BAKNTIM Smile
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Birksie Wrote:I should be here for this one with BAKNTIM Smile

woop woop!! great news matey Big Grin
Count me in for that - should be joined up by then!
Paul Bardill

1995 Peugeot 106 - N982 ATV
Birksie Wrote:I should be here for this one with BAKNTIM Smile

Woo Hoo that's great news Paul. I take it they finally came through in the end Smile
DOC 527
Vin #10264
trainmad Wrote:Count me in for that - should be joined up by then!

Paul,

might be able to swing it that you can get a lift down there in a De Smile
Er, do you mean Saturday 18th September ?

John C
I should have her back by then anyway. She needs some tyres and an MOT yet :? Fingers crossed eh!
But thanks anyway Claire. If the news is any different, I'll let you know.
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
JohnC Wrote:Er, do you mean Saturday 18th September ?

John C
Typo well spotted, (and corrected) that man it is Sunday the 19th:oops: Big Grin

Chris
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Hi

As of today (28th August 2009) there have been no other candidates standing for election or re-election.
So it is just the persons mentioned in the notification sent with the last club magazine that are standing for election.

Thanks
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
are there any takers for the role of Magazine Editor?