Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email to Lisburn City Council for a DeLorean info board
I sent an email to the Lisburn City Council saying it wasa shame that there was`nt a DeLorean info board near the old site of DeLorean Motor Cars Ltd to show it was there for vistors and future generations, its been now passed to the Council's Tourism Development Manager, Mr Andrew Kennedy for it to be brought to a meeting. I`ll let you fellas know how it goes.
Well done, would be great to see this in place in time for next years Eurofest. If you need any moral backing from the Club feel free to ask.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
When we were in Belfast last year, we went on a longish tour in an open topped bus. The DeLorean was never mentioned, I challanged the tour guide and although he seemed to know a fair bit about the car/factory, still did not mention it and had no plans to. A great pity I thought. Its as though it never happened!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
thats a shame Chris, cos we all know what pride the people of Belfast have in what they created 30 years ago, its a shame its 'swept' under the carpet, probably in a 'politically correct' kinda way.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie