Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BACK to the future again
Hi everyone, just thought I would take the time to reintroduce myself, I used to be the proud owner of DEL 31L, having worked away frpm Ayr for a couple of years I took up restoring a 63 beetle Herbie replica, we have had some sucess winning a few prizes along the way and he now sits proudly in the garage after a runner up prize at the recent VW Biggar show in the borders. Last year I purchased a Morris Minor Million, it needed a bit of work which was completed over the winter, a very interesting website on this car if you get a few minutes.
My thoughts have now turned to another Delorean althought in no hurry I will be keeping an eye on whats available in the next few months, unfortunately lived up in Ayr a wee bit out on a limb for any assistance anyway nice to be in contact with you all again and most impressed with the new site, best wishes Stephen Knight
VIN LESS at present
DOC 670
Hi Stephen, long time no hear, glad things are good with you and glad you are still tinkering with cars.

Malc and Gaye have still got "Del Boy" too, and its a regular at shows in the UK and on the Continent Smile

Nice to know you're considering another DeLorean, there are a few cars in Scotland, including Paul Mackay's car and Chris McGeachy's car.

Nice to hear from you again,
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hi stephen

Very warm welcome back into the club,

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Many thanks Claire and Chris, just pondering now if I do treat myself to another Delorean do I sell the Morris Million or the prize winning Herbie go to make space, could send me bananas this decision.
VIN LESS at present
DOC 670
Two words - Council Lockup!!

I'm technically over my limit on cars at the moment but a compromise was reached once some off-site storage had been found!!!

Welcome back - and a tough decision to have to make! I had a late-model 2-dr MM saloon for about six years and by the time I sold it, it was the best it had been for a generation! Ah well, can't keep em all...
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126