Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well looky what we have here
hi all

well started doing the winter list on herman today and look what i found on the one side of the sterring rack i do belive there should be a rubber bung type of thing that goes in here also a lot of grease can anyone one tell me to get the rubber bung from or is it a new rack

well i would put a photo up if i new how

[/img]
Hi Glen try Dan or Chris N, i know Chris N has got more racks than a turkish torture chamber cheers TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Gee Tony you have got to stop jokes like that ...im laughing so much my bigger ...sorry better half thinks im mad !!!! Smile
glenhale Wrote:hi all

well started doing the winter list on herman today and look what i found on the one side of the sterring rack i do belive there should be a rubber bung type of thing that goes in here also a lot of grease can anyone one tell me to get the rubber bung from or is it a new rack

well i would put a photo up if i new how

[/img]

email me the pic Glen i will put it up , ive no idea what rubber bung you are talking about at the mo Smile
I think the bush glen is one of the ones that hold the rack in . Funny name for a bit of rubber :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:I think the bush glen is one of the ones that hold the rack in . Funny name for a bit of rubber :lol: TT

steady on tiger!!!! :lol: :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Also known as Kate's :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :wink:
Tourettes Tony Wrote:I think the bush glen is one of the ones that hold the rack in . Funny name for a bit of rubber :lol: TT

Well lets hope its not missing, its not a good idea driving the car around without that on Shock