Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatton Park Show 21st and 22nd August 2010
Hi Rich, Need to know your Reg and what day(s) you plan to attend. And if your doing both do you intend to camp? I've sent off the paper work now but should be able to call them up to add an extra car.
Thanks mate - PM sent...
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Ok, up to now we have the following people commited to the show:

1.Scott M
2.Phil E
3.John C
4.Dave H
5.Claire U
6.Phil W
7. Rich H
8. Rich H

And a couple of other possiblities.

The organisers want as many as possible so anyone whos interested let me know on a PM and I'm sure they'll be accomodating up until late July.

Cheers! Summers on the way!
Hi everyone,

Just jogging your memories about this event! I've been in touch with the Manchester Evening News who will be running a small plug for the event in next Fridays paper. They are also coming along to the show to do a write up about the club and the show.

If anyone knows of anyone else who may be interested in joining =please encourage them. It would be great to get a few more on the list. I have been off the scene for a while mainly working to pay for my flat for next year at university so this will be my main show for this year so I plan to make it a gooden! Spread the work people! Looking forward to seeing you all!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ6tXXuyfiU&feature=related[/youtube]
DOC 116
VIN 6237
wicked!! must remember to put a few photos from the weekend on here (including our trophies Mr Green )
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie