Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
couple of parts needed.
Hello you.

I'm after the following parts:

coolant pipes: 105990; 105990; 105992; 105988. these are the two which are closest to the rad, plus the two which bend down through the frame past the fuel tank (essencially the four nearest the front of the car).

http://www.delorean.com/store/c-331-1-3 ... iping.aspx

also, any body got a pair of circlips that fit the lower ball joints? I seem to have misplaced the ones i had in my kit from Hervey Sad

fuel tank enclosure plate (that's the plate that sits beneath the fuel tank). mine has, well, had it. Houston don't have any stainless ones in, the chap who made stainless ones in the States quoted $225 just to ship the thing (blooming fedex!) and Ed Uding wants 295EUR for one... anybody got a good used one they can sell me?

I think that's it.

oh, no one knows the cross reference/size/shape/grade of the castle nuts on Hervey's upper ball joints? I seem to be missing a pair of those, too Sad

cheers!
Dave.
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
Barson Wrote:fuel tank enclosure plate (that's the plate that sits beneath the fuel tank). mine has, well, had it. Houston don't have any stainless ones in, the chap who made stainless ones in the States quoted $225 just to ship the thing (blooming fedex!) and Ed Uding wants 295EUR for one... anybody got a good used one they can sell me?

Dave.

Dave,

If you have the old fuel tank cover plate you could take it to any good metal fabricator and they would be able to make up a replacement for much less than getting one from the states.

James
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
nope:

[Image: 3881077487_7c68e256da.jpg]

[Image: 3881875382_b377d1877e.jpg]

hehe.

thanks anyway. Smile
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193