Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOC-UK Summer Event - Chirk, Shropshire, 11-13 June 2010
Here's my first contribution to the event's pictures gallery.[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Welmoed

DCN #261
black VIN #6513 1981-11
Toyota Prius III 2009-07
The second series (it seems I can only place 3 at a time, since no 4 is not inserted).[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Welmoed

DCN #261
black VIN #6513 1981-11
Toyota Prius III 2009-07
Third series[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Welmoed

DCN #261
black VIN #6513 1981-11
Toyota Prius III 2009-07
Fourth series[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Welmoed

DCN #261
black VIN #6513 1981-11
Toyota Prius III 2009-07
Fifth and last[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Welmoed

DCN #261
black VIN #6513 1981-11
Toyota Prius III 2009-07
Guinney1971 Wrote:Here's a link to the photo album I've done on Facebook - you should be able to see this even if you dont have a Facebook account:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 1157886492

You need an account to see them Sad
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
RichH Wrote:
Guinney1971 Wrote:Here's a link to the photo album I've done on Facebook - you should be able to see this even if you dont have a Facebook account:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 1157886492

You need an account to see them Sad

Nope, not me at least. I enjoyed seeing all Claire had to show.

Welmoed.
Welmoed

DCN #261
black VIN #6513 1981-11
Toyota Prius III 2009-07
From the photos and the comments on the forum it sounds like it was a great event, I hope the DOC organise another one in the future, sorry I couldn't attend this one. (I was on a secret birthday trip to the NewForrest)

This year has been so busy in the UK for events, it great, I think with Eurofest in Ireland next year and various trips across to Europe the diary is going to be even busier.

James
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
WelmoedJ Wrote:. I enjoyed seeing all Claire had to show.

Welmoed.

Shock Shock Shock Shock

Didnt think I was that bold!! Oh sorry, you meant my photo album on Facebook! :lol:

Thinking ahead to next year, Ireland is "the big one" and also quite a drain on the finances when you take into account entering the event, hotel, ferries and fuel. Whilst I know there are some folks lucky enough to have seemingly endlessly deep pockets, not all of us are so fortunate, and there may be people that could afford Ireland, but not be able to afford another long weekend away somewhere. Maybe we could discuss this further in another thread?

Lovely pics Welmoed, very arty - there is summat about raindrops on stainless Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
:o my feet are famous too now, Thanks Welmoed.

I agree with Claire that one next year with eurofest might be abit harsh on the old pockets.
DOC 527
Vin #10264
BTW The webcam footage is still available on the website, including the interesting talk that we were fortunate to have on the Saturday evening.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7617478
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Hi everyone, we had a great time at the weekend and it was nice to see other members of the club. 'ol stainless' (YFJ 251 X)had a good outing and apologies to whoever got stuck behind me going up Horseshoe Pass as my distributor had worked loose and was causing powerloss and a backfire-sorted now. We even made it on time to a friends wedding back on the Wirral! Brian +Carolyn 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Excellent pics Stu. Much better than the ones I took. Hope you don't mind, ive put a few of them on the club gallery along with a few of mine.
CLICK HERE
Cool pictures too Welmoed. I'll get round to adding a few more later this week.
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Paul, I've got loads that both Phill and I took with not only our phones but the EOS350D too. Shall I put them on a DVD for you? Phill shot some videos too, especially at the music video filming.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Yeah, that would be great. Thanks Claire.

If just finished editing a first draft of the footage which I'll put up soon. It's quite long so im going to have to break it up into 10min segments for you tube.

Another version will be made later after people like yourselves and Rich Have sent me their footage too.

Don't touch that dial. (It's a Lucas part!) :lol:
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop