Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A BIG THANK YOU FOR A BRILL EUROTECH !!
Hi Gang
just thought i would take the opertunity to thank Arran for another great weekend and also everyone else who was involved, it was absoluty superb, i will post some pics tomorrow when its not so late !

mike :lol:
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
From the webcams it looked great!, and what did Claudia and TT get up to :lol:
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
not much i hope !
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Sitting in Holyhead waiting for the ferry home. Thanks to everyone for a great weekend, especially Arran, Mike, Nick and Crazy Horses Racing. No car with me this time but what was learnt from others on the rolling road has answered many questions. Good to meet a lot of new faces like Kevin, Jez and Mec. Hope the Lotus isn't too fooked and am looking forward to next year already.
Follow my Restoration Progress at http://www.project2456.co.uk
VIN 2456, 2835
DOC 621
great to meet you guys too !!
i have attached some pics below
all the best mike

[Image: eurotech09013.jpg]

[Image: eurotech09002.jpg]

[Image: eurotech09018.jpg]

[Image: eurotech09049.jpg]

[Image: eurotech09053.jpg]

[Image: eurotech09051.jpg]

[Image: eurotech09055.jpg]

[Image: eurotech09061.jpg]

[Image: eurotech09044.jpg]

enjoy! mike
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
An absolutely cracking weekend. Thanks to everyone involved.
neal Wrote:From the webcams it looked great!, and what did Claudia and TT get up to :lol:

lol not a lot Neal we all had to share :wink: but i did say she could bunk with me next year Shock TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
thanks to arran and staff for a great weekend; and a special thanks to dan shane for changing the springs with me, and nick t for engine tune. i missed the photo shoot i was in the bar with tt :roll: :wink:
the plastering man
DEL31L
Doc No.505
Vin No.11075
A big thanks to Arran and his staff for such a great weekend and everyone else involved. Was great to see everyone again and meet some new peeps. Hope you all had a good journey back, I ended up getting stuck behind someone in an unpainted car all the way back :roll: looked quite similar to mine lol.
DOC 527
Vin #10264
hi all

i must say thanks to all our friends friends who come to eurotec and also it made me feel loads better after my last few months of personnal problems thanks to arran for all the weekend my partners in crime nic,mike,alister, for all putting the help were it was needed to get things going for us it was great friday night what i can remember of it and also saturday night to i must i had some fun as me & sam are counting the drinks i had ( o my god ) but it was hell of fun which i intend to carry on also it was brill helping out repairing deloreans paul birks mostly on fuse boxes and hacking into this car to get him home as hes key broke but all in a good wekend of work
Glen
Glad that you enjoy yourself at eurotec, still waiting for that phone call back, :lol: I was watching you at the bar! :lol:

Are you coming to Ireland in september? If not see you at the Nec
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
Looks like you all had a nice time! Wonderful pics too!
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
Hi all i did write this the other day but it didn't post for some reason.Just like to say maria and i had the best weekend ever.i would just like to thank you all for giving me the best birthday ever thanks to EDD for putting on my seat skins thanks to Nick T for sorting out my engine she runs as sweet as a nut now thats to dan for sorting out my shims thanks to mike for helping me get my seats out the car and thanks to everyone that was envolved in getting cludia well to give me my cake.Roll on delorean eurotec 2010.
its 5.46 am what the hell am i doing at the shop Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry may stay here until 8.30 then go home to bed
night all Tyson
Hi all pics as promised
[Image: Picture2140.jpg]
[Image: Picture2191.jpg]
[Image: Picture2190.jpg]
[Image: Picture2141.jpg]
[Image: Picture2145.jpg]
[Image: Picture2149.jpg]
[Image: Picture2152.jpg]
[Image: Picture2153.jpg]
[Image: Picture2155.jpg]
[Image: Picture2158.jpg]
[Image: Picture2157.jpg]
[Image: Picture2163.jpg]
[Image: Picture2164.jpg]
[Image: Picture2165.jpg]
[Image: Picture2176.jpg]
[Image: Picture2178.jpg]
[Image: Picture2184.jpg]
[Image: Picture2185.jpg]
[Image: Picture2189.jpg]
[Image: Picture2196.jpg]

cheers Tyson
Wicked photos Wink

Oooh, saw a picture of John Chapelhow in there. He'll not like that you know!
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop