Once again thanks everyone and of course Peter who put himself out to make
the evening happen

Good times!
very good, enjoyed that! pity about the singing at the end :lol: :lol:
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
Thanks to all who helped me with my car last weekend and it was great to meet everyone from the forum.

Unfortunately I had to leave before the big event on Sautrday evening but I had a really pleasant drive back home with my new blower motor keeping things cool (cheers Allistair) and my new inner door seal kept out the wind noises. Plus the car idles normally.

Note to myself for next year: for Gods sake put the car cover on the car at night......took my girlfriend hours to clean the car and get the tree sap off :-)

Kevin
VIN #2969
DOC UK # 609
ah yes, I remember the tree sap at Arran's from previous years..... its a bugger to wash off Sad
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Use 'Shiny sinks' it has Citric Acid that will cut through tar, tree sap and other stubborn stains. You will also see how dirty your stainless was before using it. It takes the grey, ground in dirt out of the metal to leave your stainless looking new. Keep it away from your rubber/plastics as I don't think long term regular contact would be good.

Simples! Big Grin
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
you've obviously been hanging round too many chefs Chris!!! lol

Top tip tho, will look out for some of that, as we've got a couple of large sycamores next to our drive that make a right mess due to the sap.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
MikeH Wrote:Hope you all had a good journey back, I ended up getting stuck behind someone in an unpainted car all the way back :roll: looked quite similar to mine lol.

yep that was me 8) , back to cumbria via a two nite stop in sunny enderby :!: :!: , was good to have a 'mini' convoy Big Grin
Regards

Craig

doc246
vin 2927
reg ex uk IIL 3335
reg oz BTTF
hehe yep sure was Smile
DOC 527
Vin #10264
hope to sort that next year there will be more tech area going up as there is a lot more going on