Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 AGM and car show at Coventry Transport Museum 20th Sept
How many Deloreans are attending this? I'm thinking about bringing mine maybe.
DOC 527
Vin #10264
we'll be bringing Flopsy, as Sorbet will still be at PJ Grady - depending on how big my bump
is by then (I'll be 37wks), depends on whether I drive it or Phill tho!! lol
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
I'll be coming to this too. Catherine cant make it though (Again) it clashes with a baby show that she's doing.
I'll be attending in my D too. I may have my daughter with me. Im sure she'd like her first ride in the DeLorean Smile
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Birksie Wrote:I may have my daughter with me. Im sure she'd like her first ride in the DeLorean Smile

hey Paul, you're not gonna suddenly dump her on me so I can get some practice in are you?
lol :lol:

Seriously tho mate, be good to see you both and your car again.

Just a note, for anyone bringing their cars to Coventry, if it does have a tendancy to 'mark its
territory' (ie like Flopsy does due to yet another leaky oil pressure switch), then the museum
owners have requested that you bring a drip tray or oil mat to help stop any damage to the
block paving outside the museum.
Better get the carpet rolled out for mine then ! Dextron III doesnt look good on the floor. (But it smells nice Shock )
Im sure you'd like a bit of free parenting time really Claire. I'll bring plenty of nappies for you to experiment with. :lol:
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Birksie Wrote:Im sure you'd like a bit of free parenting time really Claire. I'll bring plenty of nappies for you to experiment with. :lol:

gee, thanks bud, you're all heart!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol: Roll on the antenatal classes !! lol
Mine (and me) will be there, there are are certinally a few others coming along as well.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Ok. Count me in! I'll bring the De
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Just to bump this topic and a reminder to any one is intending to attend, Please if your bringing your car please also remember to bring along something to catch any drips from the engine/gearbox or any other orifice!
This is the AGM for all DOC members and the more that turn up the better, either with or without a car. Either way I look forward to meeting up on Sunday.

Chris
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
.... and just to follow on from what Chris said, Coventry Transport Museum is FREE to enter
and has a fascinating collection of vehicles and associated memorabilia (including a DeLorean),
so is well worth a visit.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible on Sunday - I am aiming to drive the Flopmeister
as I still fit behind the steering wheel (just) Mr Green
So how do we get onto the display area? Not been before so not sure if theres access from the main road or if we haveto go round the back or anything :S

also what time is everyone going? Big Grin
DOC 527
Vin #10264
MikeH Wrote:So how do we get onto the display area? Not been before so not sure if theres access from the main road or if we haveto go round the back or anything :S

also what time is everyone going? Big Grin
Dunno mate, I'm sure it will be fairly obvious especially on a Sunday morning with not to much traffic! Just aim your car into the main entrance of the building and you cant go to far wrong :lol:

Chris
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I think the Derbyshire Massive are aiming to get there sometime between 11-12.
not sure what time ill get there, only down the m69 for me, not so far Smile
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Looks like I'll be coming up with Mike in his car! Not seen any of these lovely alumin... sorry stainless cars lol :lol: for a while - not since Eurotec! I'll bring my camera and get some things on tape!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk