Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Announcement :-)
Glen & Sam Wrote:CLAIRE

well at least he or she will be able to learn how to put lego together at a fast rate Big Grin

lol - we've already panicked about that - can you imagine the havoc a littleun could create
in the Lego room with 100,000+ pieces Shock Shock Shock

Gonna put some serious locks and bolts on the door! :lol:

And big thanks to Rich J and Helen who came round on Sunday and stopped over - Helen
thankfully used to work in Mothercare, so showed me how to fit the car seat properly in
the De, the Cabby and the Cav, as I'd made a bit of a pigs breakfast of it :lol:

Sunday night was summat to behold, the sight of three grown men (Phill, RichJ and RichH) all
trying to outdo each other playing various old arcade games on an early 80's Atari 800 8)

Anyway, today I had my 20wk scan, and baby is doing really well and is certainly a fidgeter!!
Little devil wouldnt keep still and it took the sonographer ages to get all the measurements, but
the detail on screen was amazing, and I saw all 4 heart chambers, the kidneys, the brain, the
spine, its limbs and stuff, and even its feet including perfect little toes! Smile It wouldnt stay
still long enough to get a really good 'stills picture', but I did get a couple, so will try and put
them up here later.

I also resisted the temptation to find out if we're having a girl or a boy, so we're now 'team yellow'
until baby comes along in early October Smile

So excited!! Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Here's the new pics, not very clear I'm afraid, but I do have a fidget on board :roll:

[Image: IMG_1673.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1672.jpg]

I think this is the last time I'll see baby now until its born, as I'm not due any more
routine scans, just midwife appointments.

Just waiting for the bump to start getting bigger now and the kicking to start :lol:
Not wanting to steal the limelight from Claire's great news.............My good lady also went for a 12 week scan this morning and much to our surprise found not 1;

[Image: img065.jpg]

but also a No 2 Shock Shock

[Image: img066.jpg]

OMG Shock Shock Anyone made a 5 seat DeLorean yet?

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
oh wow Chris, thats fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I was secretly hoping for twins, but Phill was relieved when only 1 showed up on the scan :lol:

Huge congrats to you and Suzie, I know what you guys have been through in the last 12 months,
and this is really the best news ever Big Grin
well, just an update really, as I've only got 7wks to go till my due date, and to my
utter dismay, I realised on Friday that I may have to shortly give up driving Flopsy
as there is now only about an inch of clearance between baby bump and the
steering wheel Sad

The sacrifices we have to make, eh!! :lol:

[Image: DSCF0003.jpg]
:roll: :roll: :roll:
These women make such a fuss over a little bit of pain :roll: couple off good coughs will shift it!

Right off to nurse my bruises

LOL

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
cheeky sod, just you wait till the AGM Mr Williams!!! :lol:
well, I've got 3 1/2 weeks left till my due date!! Shock Good news is, I can still fit in
and drive Flopsy, so I'll be taking her to GKN and the AGM at Coventry this weekend Big Grin

[Image: DSCF0013.jpg]

Bump now measures 49 inches!!!!! yikes!!!

At least I've finished work now, so I can get on with all the jobs I need to do before baby
arrives in October Smile