Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steering Column Bushing
Cool - Thanks Dan!
Ok.... well this arrived today Shock after the Royal Mail got their extra 8p....! But I should have a split one coming now as well - maybe on Friday though, but it's looking like a full re-test anyway now, so might wait until Friday before taking the wheels off...!
Oh god your joking :roll: 8p !!! I was sure a normal stamp would cover that, it doesn't weigh anything does it!!
VIN: 6511
No it doesn't weigh anything at all! (marginally above the 5mm width though making it "large" Shock ). I can't believe the effort involved in plugging this little thing in! I'm very tempted to saw it in half :wink:
You should be able to tap it in with a rubber mallet.
VIN: 6511
Split one arrived from Ed on Saturday. Straight on and straight through the MOT today Big Grin
I just need some petrol and a wash and I'm ready for EuroTec now!!! :lol:

Oh.... and my car is now a "General Motors - unknown model" officially now .......! :roll:
arranj Wrote:Oh.... and my car is now a "General Motors - unknown model" officially now .......! :roll:

Not the old DMC/GMC confusion was it?!
VIN 7176
DOC 643
It doesn't exactly look like a "g" on the badge does it?! I reckon it was just a Norfolk thing "What's that then", "That's one of them funny American cars". Either that or they though it was the "car from the A-Team". I'll try and convince them it's a Pontiac next time so I can go for the full house on the MOT certificates. :lol:
Hey Arran,

Mine went straight through the MOT today!

According to the MOT certificate, this year im driving a DMR 12...... nice! :wink:
Hey good work on the MOT Pete!

Always a nice feeling when it goes through eh...

3 weeks to go ....