Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 "EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 4th June 2010!
You're going for the "pass out" 2 years in a row then? :lol:
Hi all,

Well it was a manic weekend again this year, and I have only just finished sending out the confirmations for 2010 - sorry! - plus Bob Withers is still here and I have been having a good natter with him today :wink:

Unbelievably we've got 23! - yes 23! - DeLoreans booked in for 2010 already - 1 year in advance - and 50 people booked already, you organised lot!

Looking forward to it already, and will hopefully organise something up here in Oct/Nov as well.
yea and you better get the bar ready again Big Grin Big Grin
I can't wait for this!! If the year goes as quick as the last it will be hear in no time.
VIN: 6511
bring it on :lol: :lol:
UPDATE 07/08/09 I am pleased to announce the attendance of both Pilot 19 and Pilot 20 at Eurotec 2010, Pilot 19 is currently being painstakingly restored by Chris Nicholson of PJ Grady (Europe).

This is the debut show for Pilot 19 and also the first time ever that these two historical cars will be on display together!, another first for Eurotec!!

There is more to come, after this years attendance of actress Claudia Wells (Jennifer Parker in BTTF 1) on her first trip to Europe, who signed autographs and posed for photos for well over two hours the marker has been set!
saw P19 at Chris's the other week, and had to laugh when we went in Chris's house and
the doors had pride of place in the living room :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Yes I know, seeing the back end all uncovered in his drive looks a bit wierd..........but front end looks good, very good.

Still at least the other DeLoreans there are in good company........ :wink:
I'll be there in 2010 with VIN 2969......I wonder if I'll be able to remove all the tree bud things that fell on it during Eurotec 2009. I'm still finding them all over the car.
VIN #2969
DOC UK # 609
I might have a solution to that.........Mr Green :

[Image: chainsaw.jpg]

August 2009 Update:

Obviously there is still a long way to go before this event, but to fill in the gaps above I can also confirm the attendance (as well as those previously mentioned) of Neal Barclay, Nick & Phyllis Sutton, Ed Uding from DMC Europe and many of our friends from Ireland. Oh - and 30 DeLoreans! :wink:

More later! :wink:
Great idea on the events seperation thingy - makes stuff much easier to find.

Can someone please move this thread to "East Anglia", rather than start a new thread. This event is still "current"! :wink: At least 25 DOC members (plus me) booked in to this, so far...., plus lots of other DeLorean-type people 8)