Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean dimensions
It's weird that over the year between oil changes the oil level isn't depleted enough to need a top up to compensate for the subtle territory marking it does. As it's minor it is just one of those jobs too far down my list to get too for now...
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Maybe we could have a "garage" thread, where we show our garages.

Points awarded for untidiness.
yeah im up for that i should win as my cars in there :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
That sounds interesting. I know that there are some lucky owners that have workshops, pits, TVs and car collections in with their DeLorean's. So, whose going to start it off then :wink:
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
not me i dont know how to im a bit fik TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Hi Chris

Do you want to start a new thread, and put the pics of your garage up to start us off?

I better get some pictures done today!
Oh no, not a "who's got the biggest" contest is it??

How Alfa Male ! Let's all be friends xxxxx

NickT
Don't be modest Nick, I know yours is a double for starters :wink: I'm expecting some additional comment here from TT.

I've created a new thread, it's just a bit of fun. A big, empty barn doesn't make the best garage (hello mice). A large concrete box could just look like a well lit multi-story. The diversity out there of owners/garages etc is the only variable as on the surface of it our cars do mostly look the same. It's not what you've got, it's how you use it. :wink: How many owners just use their garage to just house the car? How many clearly spend quality time in there? What I'm mostly curious about is how our ideas of a dream garage may vary.... Is this where TT would say he would have a hot tub in his filled with Magners and girls. Big Grin
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
A Van Wrote:Points awarded for untidiness.

Can I nominate somebody's ??? Smile Mr Green
I've always said to Mrs T, "If you're going to have one, have a big one!" Big Grin

NickT

Not sure if I want to put some pics on, burglers about !
I've now added in bold red in the new thread that you should ensure only the interior of the garage can be seen and that way it is just a garage somewhere in the UK. As with any photo, check it carefully first to make sure the location of where the garage is cannot be identified. Dan's been clever with his; the light saturation in one of the photos he has posted means you can see daylight out of the garage door but no identifiers such as the road/driveway...

Batman could post images of his batcave on here, but we wouldn't know where around Gotham it would be :wink:
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Chris Hawes Wrote:Batman could post images of his batcave on here, but we wouldn't know where around Gotham it would be :wink:

Yeh but thats easy to find Chris ....

[Image: batcave.jpg]

Mr Green
LOL, you knew keeping that photo would come in handy one day.
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Hi Kevin just to prove that you can shoe horn a delorean in a small garage and still open the drivers door
[Image: Picture188.jpg]
all the best with that
Tyson
Thanks Tyson for the pictures.

Kevin
VIN #2969
DOC UK # 609