Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIN 7176 - ULB 248W, or is it?!
Wow what a difference from when you picked it up Big Grin Chris is amazing with stainless isn't he!
VIN: 6511
looking very nice mate better than mine ! wish i had some spare cash to spend on it but i still owe my dad for 3/4s of it ! doh !

mike
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Chris N is revered across the world......

Only earlier on this evening I was talking to Shannon Birdwell who mentioned how highly Chris N is held in the DeLorean community over in the US.

To have in your cars history " Work carried out by Chris N of PJ Grady UK" will no doubt increase the valuel
:lol:

BTW... does anyone know how Chris is after his 'mishap' now ??
Yes - Chris seems fine. His fingers are a bit scarred up and he's missing some fingernails but it doesn't seem to be affecting him too badly. Still a bit uncomfortable I think but it's getting better. I think his major problem at the moment is being snowed under with work - he sent me an email at 5.50am this morning from the workshop (and that's staying up late, not getting up early) Shock
VIN 7176
DOC 643
I see his fingers when i popped in he is a lucky boy, not much nail left on either but looks like they will heal in good time TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
TT; left a message for chris, DELLBOY, is not going this weekend as discused , so I will see you at norfolk ,you ,al ,and co,bring spare guitar string;
the plastering man
DEL31L
Doc No.505
Vin No.11075
yes malc bit of a mix up had to work anyway but im going for the coma in june TT Big Grin
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:
jerzybondov Wrote:3200 rpm is 80 on my speedo which is bang on the sat nav so its around that figure, sorry i missed you but i had some reliving my youth to do on my bike TT

Just found this useful doc for those others out there with angle drive issues! http://www.dmctalk.com/showthread.php?t=8738

Basically you're looking at:
2800rpm = 75mph
3000rpm = 80mph
3200rpm = 85mph

Which means that I still haven't quite hit 88 Big Grin
VIN 7176
DOC 643