Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supercar Sunday returns in 2009 on the 28 June
deffo matey - cant be any worse after the last 2 summers tho can it! lol
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Are you planning a top car park meet and parade entrance then?

What time?

John C
Hi John,

tbh mate, I've no idea what the plan is, as I wasnt involved in the original organisation of this.

I think that we're all aiming to get there about 10.30am, so if you fancy meeting in the top carpark and then there's nothing to stop us all convoying down, doors aloft at about 11ish.

Weather forecast seems ok for Sunday, so hopefully we'll have a good day Smile

See you there, have a safe journey down.
10:30 sounds good, see you then.

John C
ko matey - Julian (Bandit) will meet us there too about the same time, he got his car
MOT'd ok, but is at Drayton Manor today which isnt far from Gaydon, so rather then come
back up this way to go all the way back there tomorrow, him and Lisa are camping down
there and will meet us at Gaydon in the morning.

Have a safe journey, and see you tomorrow Big Grin
Shame I can not attend this one as I'm working. Though Mike & Mary's son was over this morning and he mentioned that he was going to try and get up there as well in the DeLorean, so all being well it should be a reasonable turn out.
Hope you all have a good day

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Took LJH for a test run yesterday all appears fixed.
The car is paying me back for not being driven. :roll:
Had to renew the brake master cylinder. Tried a rebuild kit but the bore was shot.
Had the air-con sorted with RS24 gas, this seems just as cold as I remember with R12.

Looking forward to tommorow, See you all about 10:30 in the top car park.

Regards

Nick H
DOC 650
Jaguar X-Type
Range Rover Sport SDV6 "Rufus" (Mrs H's motor)
DeLorean DMC 12 Vin#2862

My other hobby...
http://www.lccuk.org.uk/
ah thats all good stuff Nick and also about James Hooper bringing out Mike and Mary's RHD Big Grin

Julian is gonna meet us there too at about 10.30am, so yes, it is looking like we'll get a fairly
decent turn out Smile

Been having some fun today, had Birksie over, plus Malc & Gaye and RichH for a bit of a tech
sesh/birthday party for RichH - photos and stuff to follow in due course - eh Birksie! :wink:
thanks to everyone that came along today, it was nice to see you all again, including
James Hooper, Nigel Mills & Family (and the gawjus Lambo), Nick H, Richard Miliken, John
Chapelhow, and so many others, including one or two new faces.

A full report and pics will follow in due course, but, at this point in time, I feel it is more
apt to sit quietly, reflect on Tracey Steele's devastating news, and raise a glass to Andy.
hi all

yea me & Gary went for the day I do think after been to this event a few years now it has kind of changed to a chav event the deloreans was the only or few classic cars there also seen a few new faces it nice to talk to them shame on one else did but never mind :roll: greant wether until we both come home with sun stroke
Glen & Sam Wrote:also seen a few new faces it nice to talk to them shame on one else did but never mind :roll:

sorry Glen, dont know what you mean by this?

If you are referring to the chap from Evesham, then he moved his car over to where the rest
of us were parked and spent most of the day chatting to everyone and getting to know us all.

There was only Julian and Stuart Nicholls' who wern't actually parked with us, but still spent
plenty of time with us nattering and catching up.

I hadnt been to Supercar Sunday for a few years, and it was the busiest I'd seen it in years,
with some beautiful machinery on display.

Yes, so there were the usual engine sound off's by the TVR's and Lambo's, and Russ Swift
doing his driving displays, but thats all part of what the day is about.

Julian mentioned that he saw you, and said hello to you.

Anyway, roll on the next DOC-UK meet at Fleetwood in a few weeks, be good to see JohnC
and Dave Howarth again Big Grin
yea il be there to if work will let me most of my weekends are been taken up now working flat out with gary but if thats dates free i ask gary if he wants to go it would be great for them to have a chin wag
Ahhh, that explains where Stuart was going then, he passed me on Sunday morning on the A10/M25 junction at about 6.30am. I was going to put up a post mentioning I had seen the lesser spotted Mr Nicholls, but this explains it. Glad you all had a good time.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Afternoon Chris,

Yeah it was a bloody early start for me. I think I woke all the neighbours starting up Maddie lol.

I met with the Petrolhead Nirvana club at the ACE cafe in North London for a nice convoy up to Gaydon. Its quite a nice way to start a Sunday drive with a bacon sarnie at the Ace.

Well I hope to go to a few more cars meets this year now that we SEEM to have a summer on the cards.

Still got to get the AC done though, even in shorts and a Tshirt it was bloody uncomfortable driving back lol
Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414
Ware, Herts. UK

[Image: signature.jpg]

Emagine Productions

W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk