Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vin 11766 - Al Vanstone
Quote:apart from Don's stainless exhaust , what's next?

I do plan one day to get the interior re-trimmed although its in good nick and original...it does age with time.., I was particularly impressed with JRG retrim, it adds a bit more to the inside as well.

If you come up to Arrans in March Gez, JRG should be there in his car, you can have a look see what you think.
Dan1986 Wrote:I just looked up my car on the Vin list and it was sold from 'Dealer 5131' Does anyone know how that can be translated into an actual company name and address?
jerzybondov Wrote:Like Dan, I've just got a dealer number - 22101. Is there another doc somewhere that translates these dealer numbers into names and places?
Not wanting to go off topic but...
The Dealer List is online somewhere, there is a link through DMCtalk or DMChelp not sure where I found it now, but these two are:

5131 - Swift Dodge Inc, 6250 Florin Road, Sacramento, CA 95823

22101 - Tamaroff Buick-Opel Inc, 28585 Telegraph Road, Southfield, MI 48034
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Thanks Stuart! Check this out - where 7176 was originally sold:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... 55464,,0,5

Not that any one else will care, but still... :-)

Alistair - I'm definitely going to try and come to the March meet. Would be really good to see how the Volvo-assisted cars go too before I take the plunge on that front... The guy who sold me 7176 says that it's unusually lively for a D, but we'll see how true that is next month!
VIN 7176
DOC 643