Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIN # 16327 ~ BLM2Y ~ TheOriginalMrP
I'll give you a hand sorting them out if you havn't got time Nick.

Mike I think your idea for over 18s section is good. But I suspect it will mainly be used by TT, Jason and Ben :wink:
VIN: 6511
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:Maybe there can be an additional fee to access the 18+ areas, that way us exhibitionists get a few pounds for some polariod films, baby oil, and useful accessories like handcuffs, ticklers and love eggs etc....

Sure ...how much will this be? Wink
... Blimey ! ....

Still we are all adults here and if it involves DeLoreans ...well that will be my two loves in life Wink

8)
discusting you aught to be ashamed you lot , when is it starting TT :lol:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
...is there a DeLorean in that picture ??...Wink Smile
Ah the damage to the hood, the hood was from a well known D that had spent time in a scrap yard, apparently someone decided to throw a motorbike onto the hood and damaged it in several places. The big dent in the middle was caused by the handle bar piercing it. Chris N managed to repair some of the damage, but not all.
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
ChrisS Wrote:the hood was from a well known D that had spent time in a scrap yard

Mine spent some time in a scrap yard, I hope no-one threw motorbikes at my car :lol:
VIN: 6511
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:Already started...... Smile

Oh, and my new avatar shows that theres more to life than DeLorean Bum's.......

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shock

nice

NickT
ChrisS Wrote:Ah the damage to the hood, the hood was from a well known D that had spent time in a scrap yard, apparently someone decided to throw a motorbike onto the hood and damaged it in several places. The big dent in the middle was caused by the handle bar piercing it. Chris N managed to repair some of the damage, but not all.

Thanks for clearing that up Chris......

No women been sitting across it then :oops:
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:No women been sitting across it then :oops:

Ahh not that I remember,,,honest Big Grin

But if you can supply a suitable lady for the Esprit Ill be more than happy to provide the pictures Mr Green
Chris Spratt

1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
ayup Spratty, where have you been hiding!! lol.

Your ears must be burning, your name came up when I was on the phone to Mike Hooper last night :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Claire Usher Wrote:ayup Spratty, where have you been hiding!! lol.

Your ears must be burning, your name came up when I was on the phone to Mike Hooper last night :wink:

Ahh missed me then? Mr Green OK don't answer that lol

Been rather a busy year....

Anyway Ben avoiding my question about supplying a suitable lady for the bonnet of the Esprit Wink Mind you catching up on some threads seems like TT has been dressing up as Tina at the weekends again :o
Chris Spratt

1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
ChrisS Wrote:
Claire Usher Wrote:ayup Spratty, where have you been hiding!! lol.

Ahh missed me then? Mr Green OK don't answer that lol

Been rather a busy year....

Anyway Ben avoiding my question about supplying a suitable lady for the bonnet of the Esprit Wink Mind you catching up on some threads seems like TT has been dressing up as Tina at the weekends again :o

Surely you need not look any further Chris ?? Wink

[Image: 3022974176_912b768c5a.jpg?v=0]
and looking at NickT in that pic, it seems TT's influence has spread into Yorkshire already!! Shock
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
bozzzydmc Wrote:Surely you need not look any further Chris ?? Wink

[Image: 3022974176_912b768c5a.jpg?v=0]

Wow who is lady TT's attractive mate :wink: talk about beer goggles

Now seriously who wants to see Lady Nick draped across a D's bonnet in a provocative pose? Maybe time for a DOC 2009 calender? TT can provide handbags apparently and no doubt a mankini to go with it :lol: .....hope no one is eating reading this :twisted:
Chris Spratt

1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4