Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Except for the CAT shield :lol:

Still in need

Regards
D
VIN 4532

DOC-574
I have been looking at my engine, and am wondering what ideas people have for protecting the alternator and wiring from the heat of the new manifolds. Under the original there was a small heat shield, but this won't be big enough for the new tubular one.

As for the old systems, I imagine the cat bypass pipes will be sell-able and the silencers perhaps. I doubt the manifolds will be needed by anyone because they don't wear out.
VIN: 6511
still worth keeping old stuff as manifolds can sometimes crack or the threads at the end can get stripped.

nickt
Does anybody know when Don is expecting to have the first lot of exhausts finished? It was originally said to be mid-Jan, I don't know if that's still the case...

Also, what's the verdict about gaskets - everybody going here as it's the cheapest:? http://www.braydonmotors.co.uk/
VIN 7176
DOC 643
I phoned them up and they wanted 3 quid each for the studs and 70p or something for the nuts each! I want to use 12 studs on each side rather than 6 on mine so I ordered some from John Hervey as I was ordering some suspension bits anyway.
I just phoned Don and he said they will be ready the end of Jan/beginning Feb.
Dan1986 Wrote:I phoned them up and they wanted 3 quid each for the studs and 70p or something for the nuts each! I want to use 12 studs on each side rather than 6 on mine so I ordered some from John Hervey as I was ordering some suspension bits anyway.

How much did you have to pay for shipping to get yours from John Hervey? Will you also get a VAT stinger at some point?
VIN 7176
DOC 643
I don't know as he's not emailed back to confirm my order yet. Shipping will be more because I am ordering some other bits for my rebuild.

The kit of gaskets and 12 studs and nuts is 60 dollars, so Ed's kit might be similar price. I can pick up a kit from Ed's for you later in the month if you want.

As for tax I've never paid any with Johns stuff before because he doesn't put the invoice with the parcel so customs have no idea what its worth.
Hi Dan - yeah if you could pick up the gaskets & studs from Ed's for me that would be great... What would be the best way to get them off you though once you're back?
VIN 7176
DOC 643
Hi, I can post them to PJ Grady, post them to you or you can pick them up from me if your in the area.
Hi, Does anyone else want a set of gaskets picking up from Ed's?
Hi guys,

Bit of an update. Spoke to Dan today and he said mine was ready and hopefully another two this week for the UK deliveries. I suggested that perhap Dan1986 and jerzybondov due them needing it to sort their cars out.

I will keep you updated guys.

Richard
Richard Milliken
DOC 417
Vin #10163.

Kevin Milliken

[Image: Signa-1.jpg]
Woop woop! Keep us posted...
VIN 7176
DOC 643
Jerzybondov I have pm'd you. Check you inbox ain't full
Richard Milliken