Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choosing a new exhaust
Right, I thought I'll wait until Monday in case of any more interest, then on Monday morning I'll make the final arrangements with them and post up what we need to do next, which is basically just pay a deposit!

Julian will prob go and collect his, as it isnt that far away from him.

Jerzy whereabouts are you?

As for the rest, I will go up and collect them all if you want either in my car or van when they are done, we'll sort that bit out as and when, I could hopefully tie it in with a trip to Sheffield that I usually do every 5-6 weeks, although lately its been more like 8 weeks!

Cheers

A
Come and meet me in Sheffield (where I work) and can go for a curry !

NickT

A Van Wrote:Right, I thought I'll wait until Monday in case of any more interest, then on Monday morning I'll make the final arrangements with them and post up what we need to do next, which is basically just pay a deposit!

Julian will prob go and collect his, as it isnt that far away from him.

Jerzy whereabouts are you?

As for the rest, I will go up and collect them all if you want either in my car or van when they are done, we'll sort that bit out as and when, I could hopefully tie it in with a trip to Sheffield that I usually do every 5-6 weeks, although lately its been more like 8 weeks!

Cheers

A
I'm in London but the exhaust will probably be best off going straight to PJs as that's where the car will be going once it comes into the country (10th Jan predicted). Let me know what you need me to do!
Cheers
Gez
VIN 7176
DOC 643
Nick I will do, its well overdue!!, plus we'll get that cable run!

Ok mate no problem...wise choice with PJ's too...I'll pick your exhaust up with the rest!, that means all of them except Julian's are coming 'down this way'.

Cheers

A
I'll prob make a day of it and pop up and pick it up.

Cheers Guys

Rich
Richard Milliken
DOC 417
Vin #10163.

Kevin Milliken

[Image: Signa-1.jpg]
just for the record any one popping to pj's let me know and i can say hello im not far from chris and darren TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Gez, let us know when your going to PJ's and I'll most likely pop down for a look.
VIN: 6511
Ok guys

After having a further chat with Don this morning, here is where we are.

Anyone wanting an exhaust needs to pay a £50 deposit, they do not accept credit or debit cards, only cash or cheques...However they will accept monies via bank transfer,.

I will PM everyone concerned at this stage with the companies bank details privately.

To confirm your order please ring 01623 552 262 and speak to Don, please quote " DELOREAN DECEMBER SPECIAL", this will ensure you get your non polished exhaust at the £650 + vat (£747.50) price, (for polished £710 + vat = £816.50)you can also inform him how you are paying your deposit.

Once this batch are made, we'll sort collection out between us..one of us perhaps make the trip save on courier charges.

# Also Don has kindly agreed to keep this offer open until the end of December for anyone else who wants one at these prices, I will post a separate thread regarding this#

Right off now to pay my deposit!

Cheers

Alistair
Call Don,

Ordered, Confirmed and Deposit Sent
Richard Milliken
DOC 417
Vin #10163.

Kevin Milliken

[Image: Signa-1.jpg]
Dan, Tony - I'll let you know when I'm taking the car over to PJs. You'll be more than welcome to come and have a look, give me your expert opinions on the eBay spectacular! Right- going to call the haulier in the States now and ask why they haven't picked it up yet...
VIN 7176
DOC 643
All ordered here, and JRG has too

A
Ordered, deposit paid... Don's going to be busy!
VIN 7176
DOC 643
jerzybondov Wrote:Dan, Tony - I'll let you know when I'm taking the car over to PJs. You'll be more than welcome to come and have a look, give me your expert opinions on the eBay spectacular! Right- going to call the haulier in the States now and ask why they haven't picked it up yet...

i dont give opinions just the truth :lol: TT dont worry mate i brought mine and i didnt even see it first lol
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor