Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Shirts
Hi

The team shirts are all set now for ordering.
The colour chosen was black with silver and white but if you really hate black they can be ordered in red or royal blue.

The shirts have the club DOC logo with car embroidered on one breast and the word Delorean in 'rustproof body' font on the opposite breast with your individual Vin No underneath.
The web address is on the back just below the collar.

I am now putting together orders so that they can be embroidered ready for the NEC or earlier if you wish to pay postage to have one sent to you. If you wish to order a team shirt please send a cheque for £32, made out to The Delorean Owners Club to Mary Hooper, Hillrise, Stevenage Road, St Ippolyts, Hitchin, Herts SG4 7PE.

With the cheque state your colour choice, your invidual Vin No and the size you want. Sizes available are from small -size 38", Med 40" , Large 42", Xlarge 44" up to XXlarge 46"-48". Please add contact details to your order.

It would be great to get the first batch embroidered as soon as possible, so contact me in the next two weeks to be one of the first to receive your team shirt

Mary
Hi Mary.... What's the cost including postage, and i'll get a cheque off to you this week, then i'll have it to wear to the NEC......

Thanks

Ben
Ben,

The cost of postage and packing to the UK will be £2.50.

Mary
Ok, thanks Mary.

Cost of the shirt plus P&P will be sent via cheque on friday!

I also owe the club fund some money after a mistake in my favour with regalia at last years' NEC (couple of quid) , so my cheque will be for £40 to keep things simple.

I will enclose the size/vin details with the cheque.

Thanks again

Ben.
Hi Mary,

Are you going to get some with out Vin num for us poor sods who can afford a D!

Because i would like a couple of the black/silver ones.

Maybe in stead of vin we can have the word ONE DAY!! Big Grin

ROB
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
yea got a good vin no. for you rob

666 :wink: :lol:
Cheeky Bugger Smile :lol:
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
Glen & Sam Wrote:yea got a good vin no. for you rob

666 :wink: :lol:

joking apart I wonder who owns vin 666??.. Smile
If anyone wants a team shirt with no Vin No just let me know what size and colour and it can be ordered.

Mary
Hi

The company who embroider the team shirts prefer to set up their embroidery machine for batches of the same items. Therefore the first batch of team shirts to be embroidered will be sent off on Monday 15th September. If you wish to order please send your details with payment to me BY SATURDAY 13th SEPTEMBER

Thankyou

Mary
Following on from the NEC, where the shirts I think had a very good reception and several
more were ordered, here we also have our very own Paul Birks modelling a shirt for you, so that
anyone who is still interested in one, but isnt sure what they look like, can see for themselves Smile

Cheers Paul!!! Big Grin

[Image: P151108_1410-1.jpg]

[Image: P151108_141201-1.jpg]

[Image: P151108_1413.jpg]

[Image: P151108_141301.jpg]

Can anyone who wants one put their order into Mary asap, especially if you would like it well
in time for Xmas.

Cheers all,
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hi all. Got mine the other day and it looks really good, well worth the money very pleased thank you.
Dan. The tree man
Not here for a long time. Just here for a good time
Live up to all you know. Nothing more. Nothing less
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor