Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where does this hose attach too?
I had an auto electrician working on my car recently, installing a new stereo system etc.. and had noticed for the first time this piece of tubing being loose. Where does this connect?

[Image: 100_0721.jpg]
Paul

Vin No :- 6042
DOC:- 466
I would guess it travels the same direction as the other similar tube, probably connecting in roughly the same area as where that one ends. It's likely to have been accidently pulled off during your sound system install.

Obviously its an air tube, otherwise fluid would have leaked onto your carpets (or is that a damp stain underneath it, i can't tell), therefore at another guess i'd say its something to do with the heater/aircon system.

Ben
[Image: 7-3-0.gif]

Yes Bens right it is an air / vac hose ... which one its difficult to tell , but here is a line drawing to start with .. i think its the one connected to part 18 ( the black connector piece... ) this goes down along the centre console to the rear of the car ... good luck ...
Yeah, if you look at the end of your pipe, it seems that part 18 is still in there. (Well spotted Mike).

So what you are looking for behind the console area or behind the carpet is a similar black pipe with nothing connected to it.... should be easy!
Thanks guys, and thanks for the diagram Mike.
Paul

Vin No :- 6042
DOC:- 466
no problem bud... :wink:

[Image: ameeani.gif]