Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cranleigh Car Show
I had a really good day today showing off my D, met up with Brian and his BTTF replica, the first one I've ever seen and Mr Dennys and his lovely late '81.
one car show, three DMCs one a star of the show!
there where loads of other gorgeous cars, replica GT40s, hotrods, a Panhard, Corvettes, Mustangs, Citreons etc, etc!
Brain and me did a quick photoshoot, but John had buggered off home :lol:
But something we were talking about was a meet sometime soon, as most of the Ds are up NORF!
So I guess watch this space!

good to meet yazz both today Guys Big Grin
Vin #1458
My reputition proceeds me....>
Hi Jamie

Yet another top Delorean bloke. Good to meet you today.
Really enjoyed our little photo cameo at the end of the day.
Great to look around your car. Now, I thought my D was the
lowest in the whole world what with all the extra weight but
your sucker really hugs the ground. Looked great. Your right,
there aint many Deloreans south of the Thames so its good
to see you at a "local" show. We will get together again.

Brian
Hi Guy's

My spies told me there were "several" D's on display yesterday, and commented on the good quality of them.

If only I'd know you were going I could have made the numbers up!

As you say there arn't many south of the Thames.

Just found out there's a non club car being restored in Portsmouth. Trying to find out more.

Best Regards
D
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Shock
Bleed'n Heck BIG BROTHER is watching you!!!! :?

For me on Sunday it was good to meet up with other owners of these Legendary Cars.......we are fortunate enough to own one and look after one!

Brain was lucky enough to have a guy from classic car weekly asking questions about is replica BTTF car, that he let me sit in, which I am grateful for.

John is a great guy too, straight to the point, no F... ing around. His D was Gorgeous U S height well cared for and he gave me great advise on how to sort out my bumpers and front spoiler.

I would love to set up a meet before the Summer ends (if it hasnt already), even if its only a bbq around mine!

Big Grin
Vin #1458
My reputition proceeds me....>