Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Prentice
All,

Some of you may have heard of Jim Prentice - he was one of the engineers that worked on the design of the Gullwing doors at Lotus. We've spoken to him several times in the past, and he's kindly provided lots of photos and information for our website.
He also attended one of the US shows a few years back and gave a presentation on his time working with DeLorean.

Sadly, I received an email yesterday saying that Jim passed away earlier this year.

Jim's family have asked us if we could provide them with any copies of his old photos, etc as keepsakes. We'll certainly be sending them what we have, but if anyone else on here wants to forward on anything - please send to me (sales@pjgrady.co.uk) and I'll make sure they get to Jims wife and son.

If anyone has a copy of the video in which Jim is presenting in the US - that would be a nice for his family.

Many thanks

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
thats very sad news Darran. Sad

Condolences to his family.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Very sad indeed. When I was in Gettysburg I learned the passing of one of my bosses from Delorean just a few months before. It came as a shock. We lived in the same town at the time of working at Delorean.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.