Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sadly it must go
Cry
what can I say?? she has to go, what was once, for a short time, the love of my life is looking for someone thatcan show her attention and has time for her,
oh .and while Im here, enough about the wife,,
any one wanna buy a Delorean? :lol:
Ive got my self in a bit of a pickle so if anyone would like to buy my car SOON then I will accept £15,000. That would get back what I paid for it and shipping,tax etc,
it is mot,d till Febuary, tax expired end of July,
the interior is the same as when it was imported,
Right now it is just sat gathering dust and getting in the way,
If no one is interested I will place it on ebay in 2 weeks and place a reserve of the present asking price,
http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

Full story and picks in the above link, if your interested please send me an email allendod@kon-x.com
or call me 07800 754866
Regards Allen
DOC # 595
Could you, like, wait until 4 years so I can buy it?

j/k! :wink:

Too bad you have to get rid of it! Cry
"How cool would it be if we just came across a DeLorean!" -Alex off The Apprentice Big Grin
Money in the DMC fund: £412 aprox. - Target: £15,000
Sorry to hear that Allen Sad I thought you had big plans for it. I know you were talking about re-rimming the interior and restoring the frame and all sorts. Shock
VIN: 6511
Hi Allen,
Thats a huge shame you have to let her go. Its a very nice car, stunning engine bay, plus it won't take much work to get the interior re trimmed.
I'm sure you'll get another one day, keep in touch.
Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Hi Allen

It will be a loss, even though it don't seem like you've been with us for 5 minutes!

Hope everything is ok your way aside you selling your D.

The thing with that car is that it's different from other D's, and that itself should be a buying/selling feature.

Hope the sale goes well for you, and that you keep in touch on here.....

MrP
Sorry to hear that mate.
Paul

Vin No :- 6042
DOC:- 466
Hay Allen i am really sorry the hear that mate is it because me and dan where taking the p*&s out of your age? If you dont sell it i feel i am speaking for Dan aswell but i promise we wont talk about your really old age again mate.
No all jokeing a side i am really sorry to here that mate just when you where getting it just how you wanted it aswell.if there is anything i can do for you just let me know.
cheers mate although you are selling the d are you still going to stay a member on the club?
speak to you soon mate Tyson
OLD??ME??? you sure you got the right guy :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the words of support guys, its been fun while it has lasted,
I know the day it goes there will be tears :oops:
But i do intend to get another one someday.
so I will stay a club member 8) after all
Deloreans are cooler than a penguin's testis in a snow storm :wink:
DOC # 595
Why does it have to go mate? or is it for personal reasons. You obviously don't really want to sell it. Sad
Could tell you, but Id have to shoot you after. :?
Its personal mate, It will be really sad to see it go,
I have never had such a great time, fully clothed, as when Im driving myD
:lol:
DOC # 595
well good luck mate, i hope it all works out ok for you. Stay in touch on here TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
[Image: th_DSC01307.jpg]

posting this for the guy that asked for it, I cant seem to get them through normaly ..
Regards Allen
DOC # 595
For all to look at and enjoy :lol:

[Image: DSC02715.jpg]
[Image: DSC02716.jpg]
[Image: DSC02700.jpg]
[Image: DSC02701.jpg]
[Image: DSC02709.jpg]
DOC # 595
yes its very nice, way to heavily modified for my liking thoSad
DOC 527
Vin #10264
The body kit can be removed and alen has the standard wheels. That leaves the interior, but lots of cheaper D's would need a re-trim anyway possibly.