Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
thanks mike :lol: :lol: :lol: i remember that day to you ringing me doc it wont start Big Grin Big Grin
not long now people Big Grin TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
LOL... just been looking into my piggy bank ...wish it was a bit fuller :roll:
Do you want live streamed video of the event again this year ?
Well - that's sort of done :wink: . I think. As in we'll be streaming 2 video/audio feeds in Flash, with live text chat - (probably!). I would say "yes", "do more", but my broadband connection is pants. :oops: The plan is to use a live re-streaming service, to minimise the upstream bandwidth. In testing it has been good, even on full screen, but then on the day you never know...... :twisted:

It will be on the EuroTec page: http://www.caleyhall.com/delorean
yes please danny noy
My D has passed the MOT with flying colours, despite the computer insisting that it was a Ducatti motorcycle!

Air con being re-gassed on Thursday then it's off to a wedding reception on Friday evening, overnight stay in Chelmsford and hitting the road to Caley Hall early Saturday, hoping to arrive before midday.

fun fun fun

J
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
JamesRGUK Wrote:My D has passed the MOT with flying colours, despite the computer insisting that it was a Ducatti motorcycle!

Air con being re-gassed on Thursday then it's off to a wedding reception on Friday evening, overnight stay in Chelmsford and hitting the road to Caley Hall early Saturday, hoping to arrive before midday.

fun fun fun

J

Nice one James, how did the old emissions come on?

NickT
arranj Wrote:Well - that's sort of done :wink: . I think. As in we'll be streaming 2 video/audio feeds in Flash, with live text chat - (probably!). I would say "yes", "do more", but my broadband connection is pants. :oops: The plan is to use a live re-streaming service, to minimise the upstream bandwidth. In testing it has been good, even on full screen, but then on the day you never know...... :twisted:

It will be on the EuroTec page: http://www.caleyhall.com/delorean

Cool saves me doing it. But flash ! Evil nasty adobe stuff Smile the old streaming was a reflective service so the bandwidth on your line was always kept to a minimum.

Dan
More time for drinkies eh Dan Big Grin

NickT
Not long now. Can't wait! Big Grin I'm just praying for nice weather, also don't want to get my chassis dirty :wink:
VIN: 6511
Daniel Shane Wrote:Cool saves me doing it. But flash ! Evil nasty adobe stuff Smile the old streaming was a reflective service so the bandwidth on your line was always kept to a minimum.

Dan
Yep - I thought it was. I assumed it wouldn't really have worked when we had 1000 logged on to my upload speed...!

With all these iPhones knocking around I'm sure Apple are doing well enough :wink:

The page is done and ready to be switched on with live chat, so TT can see what it's like to be on the other side of the Babestation camera.... :lol:

We're using an ad-supported commercial live re-streaming service, 1 car park cam and 1 bar cam, so hopefully when we live trial it on Thursday it will still look good - otherwise i'll be making a tail-between-legs phone call! :oops:
so i can chat with women in my y-fronts sounds good to me TT Big Grin
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:so i can chat with women in my y-fronts sounds good to me TT Big Grin

Is there any other way??
full monty after 2am 8)